Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope you have enjoyed your day of yummy food and time with family, but most of all I hope you have taken time to thank God for what He has done in your life. I am thankful for so many things:
– my parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins
– my children. What can I say? They are the light of my life and I love them more than they will ever know.
– my husband. He is so patient with me and I love him so much. Unfortunately I take him for granted too often.
– Trent's health. I never knew I would treasure his health so much.
– my almost 20 months with Maggie Jane. I cherish every minute with her. God has been so good to us and has let us keep her here with us so far. Thank you, God.
– my soon to be started new home
– my temporary home. We are so blessed that my parents have let us stay here.
– my new "heart" friends. Oh, how I needed them. These last few months I have met some amazing new friends. I am so thankful to have friends first of all, but even better… friends who "get it".
– the miracles that He has already done in baby Abbie.
– my Lord and Savior who loves me no matter what. He knows exactly what I can handle and He carries me through each day. He doesn't promise that bad things won't happen. He just promises that He will get me through. Thank you, Jesus.
What are you thankful for?