Abbie did not have her surgery today.  About an hour before the planned start time, they discovered that her platelette levels are low which is a sign of infection.  They will spend the next 3 days treating the infection and they hope to be able to do the surgery on Monday.  Also, there is a chance that they got false readings and that there really isn't an infection.  This is obviously the best option.  Please pray that they will be able to effectively treat the infection if it is an infection.  Pray that they will reach an accurate decision about this as well.  I know that God is in control and that His timing is perfect.  Continue to pray for healing for Angela although she is feeling much better.  Thank you all for your prayers.  As always, you are wonderful and I love all of you.

Feast your eyes on this beautiful baby girl.  What an angel!