Right now, we have 2 offers on our house.  We got the 1st one on Friday night, but we didn’t have to give him an answer until tonight.  Then, this morning, someone else came to look at the house and put an offer on it today.  So, now, we have a couple of options.  We are still waiting to get the official offer from our Realtor.  Now, we have to hurry up and get my Mom and Dad’s house ready for us to move in to!  This is a good problem to have! 

Advertisements